Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome chapter 24


The last paragraphs are now on its final notes, so much for the metaphors and irony of chapter 23. To a brief summary it has been full of twists and turns from the expected short comings and the unexpected roads that I have taken (though I did take part of the way doesn't mean it was all the wrong way).

There were dreams that were accomplished some are not met and some are on the verge of failing and on the one side of success. It is like one of  the arch enemy of batman, (two face) as if we only have to directions in life either the head or the tail. It is only when we toss it on the air we could know our fate. Some dreams where unplanned with out any proper nursing intervention but with all the luck in the world it was reached with colors and laurels.

As to my career, I certainly am trying to fulfill a subconscious impulse, being a teacher. Is this what I really want in life? As of now, it is a maybe? who knows I'll be in the hospital again, giving IVF medications and mending the souls of the ill fated individuals grasping their last breath as they are about to depart to the unknown.

But if there is Something I cherished this year is her, the one that defied the laws of physics and psychology. When Newton's universal laws was inapplicable with her. She took all my sanity in a good way and now I am madly in love. For sure, Keepler and Galeleo would not agree if the world revolves around her and not in the sun.

So, As to the dawn of chapter 24, I would not expect to write stories of butterflies and paradise this year. But I know it would be something new and fresh because she is with me now. I know there will bitter sweet experiences that lies ahead.

But I am not afraid, because my ink of spirituality and my paper of aspirations are ready to be filled with stories waiting to be unfolded.



No comments:

Post a Comment